SKOOP ANALYTICS, INC.
Last Updated/Effective Date: December 1, 2020
Note to Facebook®, LinkedIn® and Other Social Media Users
- https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement (LinkedIn’s User Agreement); and
Information Collection and Use
- You can generally visit our Website without revealing any personal data about yourself.
- Skoop™ collects personal data when you open an account or subscribe to the Service, when you use any of Skoop™’s online services, and when you enter Skoop™ promotions, discounts or special offer codes.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, zip code, username and other contact information. Once you register with Skoop™, you are not anonymous to us.
- Skoop™ collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners and affiliates, including information about your use of the products and services that we offer.
- Skoop™ may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Skoop™ cookie information, and the page you request.
- Skoop™ uses information for the following general purposes: to customize our website, advertising and content; to fulfill your requests for products and services; to improve our services and customer relations; to contact you; and to conduct research.
- Skoop™ and/or our selected third-party partners may also collect data about visitors’ activities on this Website and across the Internet over time for non-advertising purposes, including to conduct analytics, measure trends, and streamline website usability. The technologies used for this purpose may include log files, cookies, web beacons, and social media plug-ins. One of the service providers we may use is Google Analytics. To learn more about how Google Analytics collects and processes data and the choices you may have to control these activities, you may visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
- Skoop™ does not knowingly collect or obtain from you or third parties any “Sensitive Personal Data”. “Sensitive Personal Data” are personal data, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership; data concerning health or sex life and sexual orientation; genetic data or biometric data.
- Persons under the age of 21 may not purchase or license Skoop™’s products or services.
- Skoop™ complies with the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and does not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of thirteen (13) or from websites or online services directed to children under the age of thirteen (13).
- Skoop™ will not contact persons under the age of 13 for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission.
- Skoop™ does not ask persons under the age of 13 for more personal data, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to use a given product or service under the family account.
- Consumers should not create Skoop™ accounts on our Website or license our services, unless they are legally old enough to from a binding contract and in any case are 21 years of age or older. In the unlikely event that you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 21, who has registered with the Skoop™ website or has licensed services from us, please contact info@Skoopanalytics.com to have your child’s personal data deleted.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Skoop™ does not sell, rent, or share personal data about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide services that you have requested, when we have your permission, and under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners and affiliates who work on behalf of or with Skoop™. These companies may use your personal data to help Skoop™ communicate with you about offers from Skoop™ and our marketing partners and affiliates. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Skoop’s Subscription Agreement, or as otherwise required by law;
- Skoop™ may display targeted advertisements based on personal data. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
- Skoop™ will not provide any personal data to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Skoop™ may let other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Skoop™’s cookies.
- We use information gathered from these tracking technologies so that we can analyze trends, administer the Services, track users’ movements around the Services, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may combine information we obtain through tracking technologies with other Personal Information that we have collected about you in order to make our Services, communications and advertisements more targeted to your interests.
- Please note that the Service is not presently configured to respond to DNT or “do not track” signals from web browsers or mobile devices. As such, Skoop™ does not recognize or respond to Do Not Track requests.
Categories of Business/Commercial Purposes for Our Use of Your Information
The categories of personal information we collect about you (as detailed above) may be used for the following purposes:
- Providing our Service (for example, account servicing and maintenance, customer service, advertising and marketing, analytics, and communication about our Service)
- For our operational purposes and the operational purposes of our service providers and integration partners
- Improving our existing Services and developing new services (for example, by conducting research to develop new products or features)
- Detecting, protecting against, and prosecuting security incidents and fraudulent or illegal activity
- Bug detection, error reporting, and activities to maintain the quality or safety of our services
- Auditing consumer interactions on our site (for example, measuring ad impressions)
- Short-term, transient use, such as customizing content that we or our service providers display on the services
- Other uses that advance our commercial or economic interests, such as third party advertising and communicating with you about relevant offers from third party partners
- Other uses that we notify you about
- You have the right to access the information that Skoop™ maintains about you, request deletion of your data, update your data, object to processing of your personal data, ask us to restrict processing of your personal data or request portability of your personal data and you correct or amend that information if it is inaccurate or has been processed in violation of privacy laws, to the extent allowed by applicable U.S. law.
- If we have collected and processed your personal data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to opt-out from our marketing communications at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), please contact us using the contact details provided under the “Contacting Us” heading below.
- You can choose to have Skoop™ delete your record after account cancellation. Some information may remain archived in our system records after your account has been deleted.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- To exercise these rights, please email info@Skoopanalytics.com.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal data about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal data about you.
- Your Skoop™ account information is password-protected.
- In certain areas Skoop™ uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect sensitive data transmissions.
- Skoop™ encourages our clients to use SSH and SCP (secure Telnet and FTP) programs in order to better safeguard customer data.
For Nevada Customers
Senate Bill No. 220 (May 29, 2019) amends Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes to permit a Nevada consumer to direct an operator of an Internet website or online service to refrain from making any sale of any covered information the operator has collected or will collect about that consumer. You may submit a request pursuant to this directive by emailing us at info@Skoopanalytics.com. We will provide further information about how we verify the authenticity of the request and your identity.
For California Customers
Skoop™ may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal data by posting a notice to our website at www.Skoopanalytics.com and by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Skoop™ account.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Skoop Analytics, Inc.
P.O. Box 133
Levittown, New York 11756